COVID-19 - Precautionary MeasuresKnow Before You Go
My dear colleague, during this heightened time of precautionary measures,
we want to make sure you are as protected as you can be.
Know Before You Go
to an interpreting assignment.
Please ask yourself these 2 questions:
1. Do you have 2 of the 3 symptoms below?
- Fever (100.4 degrees or higher)
- Shortness of breath
2. In the last month, have you been in contact with someone who was confirmed or suspected to have COVID-19
have you traveled internationally or to an area with a known COVID-19 outbreak?
Check the latest high-risk travel areas at the link below:
If you answered NO to one or both questions:
- Continue to your interpreting assignment, and continue to follow the CDC recommended prevention methods and monitor for a change in symptoms.
IF you answered YES to both questions:
- If you are below age 60 and have no other health issues, you should stay home and self-quarantine for 14 days. If you have to be out in the community or if your symptoms worsen, go to one of your local healthcare locations where they have created COVID-19 screening sites.
- If you are over age 60, come to one of your local healthcare locations where they have created COVID-19 screening sites.