Video Remote Interpreting - BluestreamInstructions and Training for Interpreters
Welcome to the World of Video Remote Interpreting.
This page will introduce you to the system and provides support for you.
Sign up with your vendor manager to be added to the VRI Team.
The assigned Vendor manager will provide you with the necessary information and support to get you up and running in the environment.
She/he will also assign you an account on our platform.
Prepare your environment
- Quiet and well-lit Room
- Clean undistracted background (e.g. Wall without Pictures)
- Computer or Laptop
- Web Camera
- Headset (USB preferred)
- Internet with min 500 Kbps
- Professional attire
Setting up your account.
You will receive an email from us with Password reset instructions.
Click on the provided link and create your password
That will open the interface for you.
Allow Access to Camera and Microphone
Set yourself as UNAVAILABLE
Adjust your Video Appearances like Background, Lighting etc.
When adjusted you can set yourself as available and start working
Start your work
after completing the above steps you can start your work:
- Sign in
- Set yourself as AVAILABLE
- Await your assignment
ALS – American Sign Langauge
Same as above, just a little further back. Make sure your gestures are visible in the video preview
Call 757.431.9004 ext 800
- Windows: Windows 10, 8, 7 SP1, Vista SP2, XP SP3 and above
- Mac: OS X 10.6 and above
- iOS: 13.3 or newer
- Android 5.0 or newer
- Google Chrome 67.0 and above
- Mozilla Firefox 52.0 and above
- Safari 12 and above
- Intel i3 or better
- AMD A8 or better
- RAM: Minimum 2GB
- Memory: No installation or local storage required
- iOS13.3 or newer
Android Tablets and Phones
- Android 5.0 or newer with sufficient processing power to transcode video
- Minimum 500Kbps
- Ports TCP 80, 443
- Ports TCP/UDP 3478, 5349 (STUN/TURN Servers)
- Certain firewall configurations may require additional setup (e.g. whitelisting IP ranges)
Frequently Asked Questions
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
Did not receive set-up email
Please check your spam folder – Sometimes this email ends up in there –
Subject line : New Password Confirmation
Video too dark
Sounds level to low